Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20191008_073111.jpg
20191008_073051.jpg

Here's my new ride. Traded the '15 CRV Touring for the Passport Elite. Wasn't planning to get black. But the dealer had this demo with the urban package A and all season mats for a deal. I like the contrast of the black and the Honda machined finish wheels. The welcome lights are a pretty cool accessory. I will add the hitch myself in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Are those wheels part of the urban package? They look good!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Urban Package A was $5,234 installed per the accessories list from the dealer. The demo car was used to show off the available accessories to buyers. Here's a list of what comes in the package:
  • 20-in Machined-Finish Alloy Wheel
  • Cargo Bins
  • Crossbars
  • Illuminated Door Sill Trim
  • Underbody Spoiler – Front
  • Underbody Spoiler – Rear
  • Welcome Lights – Side
  • Welcome Lights - Tailgate
  • Wheel Locks – Black

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks great in black. I just purchased the same vehicle/package but in Modern Steel. Wife prefers the machined finish wheels over the standard black wheels.

Reactions: rls002

·
Registered
3 Posts
Urban Package A was $5,234 installed per the accessories list from the dealer. The demo car was used to show off the available accessories to buyers. Here's a list of what comes in the package:
  • 20-in Machined-Finish Alloy Wheel
  • Cargo Bins
  • Crossbars
  • Illuminated Door Sill Trim
  • Underbody Spoiler – Front
  • Underbody Spoiler – Rear
  • Welcome Lights – Side
  • Welcome Lights - Tailgate
  • Wheel Locks – Black
View attachment 4028 View attachment 4029

Here's my new ride. Traded the '15 CRV Touring for the Passport Elite. Wasn't planning to get black. But the dealer had this demo with the urban package A and all season mats for a deal. I like the contrast of the black and the Honda machined finish wheels. The welcome lights are a pretty cool accessory. I will add the hitch myself in the coming weeks.
Really want to put those underbody spoilers

·
Registered
37 Posts
I guess this is a dealer ADP item they dreamed up to clean out out the accessory closet. I hope you didn’t fall for that retail price BS. That being said it’s a beautiful Passport. Black requires some commitment to regular maintenance or it will look like crap. Nothing looks better however when clean and polished. I’m a frequent washer (by my hands) and after 3 black cars they are not for me anymore. Congratulations on a fine looking vehicle Purchase!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts