Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I have been reading the manual and came across lane watch. It’s different from what you are showing. It suppose to have a physical button you push in where you turn the lights on/off etc. I remember having the feature a few years ago in our 2013 Accord Touring.

·
Registered
467 Posts
It suppose to have a physical button you push in where you turn the lights on/off etc. I remember having the feature a few years ago in our 2013 Accord Touring.
Yes, the manual does not match the physical vehicle. Per the manual, "Lane Watch" has a physical camera on the right sideview mirror and a button on the turn signal stalk. Neither exist on the vehicle.

·
461 Posts
I saw the same and assumed likely error on Honda as there is no ‘lane watch’ on the PP / sorta wish there was tho as I like it in the parents 2016 Accord.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Are you talking about the Lane Keeping Assist or Lane Watch?

The documentation provided by Passporter seems to be for the Lane Keeping Assist.

Lane watch is another feature, and is present on Canadian Sport and EX-L trims, and only works for 1 (passenger) side when the turn signal is moved to right. US EX-L, Touring and Elite trims, and Canadian Touring trims both have Blind Spot Information, which works on both side, without requiring the turn signal to be activated.

·
461 Posts
Ah, didn’t realize Canada has ‘lane watch’ well we in the U.S. do not have on any trim / the one Canadian option I would like is the heated windshield option ?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ah, didn’t realize Canada has ‘lane watch’ well we in the U.S. do not have on any trim / the one Canadian option I would like is the heated windshield option ?
I'm sure you wouldn't like our weather though ;).

In my opinion the Blind Spot Information is a better feature than Lane Watch.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Lane keeping works ok as long as the turns are easy...and there is no break in the stripping. Know the lane departure warning system is a pain in the a??. I am a sports car driver and like the hit the apex and don't need to the constant steering wheel shaking. All of these systems need some more fine-tuning.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts