Honda Passport Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bought the white touring... LOVE the wheels... and this is the first vehicle I’ve owned that I haven’t purchased aftermarket wheels for... and don’t plan to.

·
Registered
569 Posts
The gray wheels on my Touring look pretty good, but I'd still like to have the factory/dealer option of polished aluminum wheels.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My wife and I are looking at replacing a 3 year old Mazda 3 with an SUV. We have driven a Mazda CX-5, a Ford Edge and finally the Honda Passport. We would like a larger car as we snowbird from the cold, snowy NW to the warm weather of the emerald coast. We like them all but are probably leaning toward the Passport Elite. My chief complaint with the Honda are those obnoxious black wheels. We may wait for the 2020 to see if Honda offers an alternative. I'm not into buying a $40K car just to buy aftermarket wheels but these are bad IMO.

Anybody else?
Purchased Elite instead of Touring for the black rims. Wife parked to close to curb causing curb rash. Called salesman who recommended individual Honda uses to repair rims. Individual repaired rim in dealership parking lot for $100. Good as new, love the rims.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I presume that Pilot wheels fit the Passport. Just buy a set of Pilot wheels in the color/style you like. I plan to buy a set of 18" Pilot wheels for the winter tires on my Passport.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
2,095 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
2,095 Posts
I was also looking for the black matte rims, but at the minimal cost difference between Touring and Elite, and there hasn’t been a Touring modern steel AWD ever locally - I went with the Elite this past Saturday.

The gloss rims are growing on me and once I wear thru the stock tires, I’ll end up getting matte rims and new tires.
6CCAEB45-6CA8-4C29-A131-553CF8210E4A.jpeg

21 - 30 of 30 Posts