Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Sport
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My drivers side carpet is soaked from the top behind the pedals to the low lying area beneath both my feet. I noticed that my brake and gas pedal metal had water drops on them. I used a flashlight and saw water dripping down from above between the two pedals but couldn't trace exactly where it dripped from. That would explain the wet carpet, but where would that water be coming from? I also checked under the hood and looks like no blockage with leaves/debris. Anyone else experience this?

Will have to book a service appointment.:(

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My drivers side carpet is soaked from the top behind the pedals to the low lying area beneath both my feet. I noticed that my brake and gas pedal metal had water drops on them. I used a flashlight and saw water dripping down from above between the two pedals but couldn't trace exactly where it dripped from. That would explain the wet carpet, but where would that water be coming from? I also checked under the hood and looks like no blockage with leaves/debris. Anyone else experience this?

Will have to book a service appointment.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you give us more background... were you in rain, car wash, melting snow, running A/C?
I'm Vancouver BC and it has been raining here for a while. Update passenger side floor carpet is wet as well. I can't see any blockage from above. The vin window is soaked with condensation.

·
Registered
2020 Passport Elite
21 Posts
Without any background, the sunroof drain tube is disconnected or clogged, second guess is the windshield seal.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Without any background, the sunroof drain tube is disconnected or clogged, second guess is the windshield seal.
Its pouring rain right now and I just took a video of a heavy drip from above the brake/gas pedal arms.

I checked the flow of water through the drains to the mud flaps and watched the water streaming down inside the fender so that's not an issue. Let's hope it's something as simple as stated above.

·
Registered
2019 Elite Black Forest
109 Posts
Excellent! Good to hear and hopefully that does the trick for you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update. Took it back to Kingsway Honda. Great experience. Prognosis is leaking from windshield. New one has been ordered and will install on Monday. Carpet will be cleaned.

Thanks everyone with the replies. Stay safe.
My courtesy car has my butt dragging on the groundo_O

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts

Will have to book a service appointment.:(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sun roof was leaking on my 2019. Dealer repaired and replaced all carpet under warranty due to track being installed incorrectly. Water came from dome light and down past glove box. No issues since.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sun roof was leaking on my 2019. Dealer repaired and replaced all carpet under warranty due to track being installed incorrectly. Water came from dome light and down past glove box. No issues since.
Kinda makes one think what else was installed incorrectly/missed. :sleep::coffee:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts