Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok maybe not really assauted. the person parking next to us dinged my pass rear door. I can see the dimple and it is making me tear. Car is a 21 with only 6k miles on it. If I pull door cover what do you guys recommend I buy to "roll" that dimple out?? And if you say grandmas rolling pin "it's on" . thanks red

·
Registered
842 Posts
Ok maybe not really assauted. the person parking next to us dinged my pass rear door. I can see the dimple and it is making me tear. Car is a 21 with only 6k miles on it. If I pull door cover what do you guys recommend I buy to "roll" that dimple out?? And if you say grandmas rolling pin "it's on" . thanks red
Would have to see the "dimple" to be able to help you. If in the right location, for example not close to the edge or a crease, you may be able to use a suction type device to pull the dent out. Amazon has some, for example:
ZEUSFIRE 41pcs Paintless Dent Repair Kit, Car Dent Puller Tool with Golden Lifter,Bridge Puller, Suction Cup & Glue Gun for Automobile Body Dent Removal Remover Tools Kit (41PCS)

·
Registered
40 Posts
All depends on size shape and location of ding. if on a relatively flat surface one if the simple rubber/plasticpull tools will work (used on my civic). Any sharp/pointy dent will most likely need auto body service. with no pic its hard to help you.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Yes, your 2021 $45K car is the perfect vehicle, to learn how to pull dents out of.
You'll spend $125 per panel plus $35 per dent, at a pro shop or you could join a local Facebook car club and ask for recommendations. There will be some professionals that do side work, for less than half price.
My example: I got a quote for 6 panels that had a total of 19 dings, for $1,250.
I used Facebook and a guy came to my house in his company PDR Truck, late Friday, on his way home. He took 25 minutes and charged me $135 total.
If you're in STL, DM me and I share his info.

Reactions: BigJosh and DudeCS

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,871 Posts
DisneyLand or World? If Land…there is an awesome PDR in Huntington Beach!

Reactions: stevenD

·
Registered
56 Posts
100% get somebody to do Paintless Dent Removal - and don't get anyone who's going to charge you more than, say, $125.

And, anyone that ever charges people "per dent" - I'd RUN. Every PDR I've used charges for time beyond a couple dents & if they can take care of multiple dents in one sitting it might be like $150 or $200, but for example the $1250 quote for multiple panels would never fly here in PA except with extremely unfortunate naive/gullible customers.

PS: I have the Amazon suction cups & they're good for pulling dents out of things other than my cars. Good luck!

·
Registered
78 Posts
This also happened to me. Let us know which route you went to fix it.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,550 Posts
DisneyLand or World? If Land…there is an awesome PDR in Huntington Beach!
I used this guy for a ding in my BMW and he did an awesome job...!

Reactions: ProdGirl and tombox
1 - 11 of 11 Posts