Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased an EXL AWD a few days ago and realized the rear passenger dome lights do not work. The front map lights function with no problem. I guess I need new bulbs in the rear. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Super Moderator
2,104 Posts
Make sure they are not controlled by a switch somewhere before replacing, I suggest swaooing them with the front bulb, which you know work, first...

·
Registered
482 Posts
I just purchased an EXL AWD a few days ago and realized the rear passenger dome lights do not work. The front map lights function with no problem. I guess I need new bulbs in the rear. Anyone else have this problem?
Check the 3-position switch. It's a sliding switch located at the rear dome light. The three positions are "OFF". "ON" and "ON when doors are open".

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yep, check the 3 button switch up front. I was vacuuming mine the other night and mine wouldn’t turn on either. Appears if the front switch is turned to off, manually clicking them to turn them on doesn’t work. Kind of stupid as just cause I don’t want them turning on when I open the doors doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to manually activate them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, check the 3 button switch up front. I was vacuuming mine the other night and mine wouldn’t turn on either. Appears if the front switch is turned to off, manually clicking them to turn them on doesn’t work. Kind of stupid as just cause I don’t want them turning on when I open the doors doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to manually activate them.
Yeah that doesn't make any sense.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts