Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad can not charge I watch on wireless charger. Was anybody able charge I watch on wireless charger?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
959 Posts
I can't even charge my phone. It starts to work correctly -- then the light just blinks and it stops charging.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sad can not charge I watch on wireless charger. Was anybody able charge I watch on wireless charger?
Thanks
Give it 'time'. Honda or somebody will solve the problem - eventually.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Apple Watch doesn't use the exact "Qi" charging standard that most phones use, so it is hit and miss whether it works with certain chargers.

·
Registered
162 Posts
HUH? Buy a wireless charger to USB, plug into the vehicle USB and charge!

·
Super Moderator
959 Posts
I'd still like to find out why the built-in wireless charger isn't working (for me). The light just blinks but it doesn't charge.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Apple Watch doesn't use the exact "Qi" charging standard that most phones use, so it is hit and miss whether it works with certain chargers.
Bummer!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd still like to find out why the built-in wireless charger isn't working (for me). The light just blinks but it doesn't charge.
I figured out what blinking light means. Drum roll.
Your phone is not on charger correctly. Reposition and should work.

·
Super Moderator
959 Posts
I figured out what blinking light means. Drum roll.
Your phone is not on charger correctly. Reposition and should work.
Yeah, thanks, I knew that. :) What I should have said is: even when I do position it correctly (it starts to charge the phone) it starts blinking a few seconds later and stops charging. Every time. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok the green light is supposed to turn off once charging is complete. But in your case if phone is not fully charged then I am not sure.

·
Registered
14 Posts
while shopping for wireless chargers on amazon I read in some of the product descriptions that at least some apple phones would not turn off the green light because of a communication limitation within the phone. Cant confirm, I have a droid.

Also most watches will not charge on a completely flat surface, the arms for the watch band prevents direct contact with the back of the watch. The charges that work are either very narrow or have a depressed area near the edge of the charge to allow the watch to lay flat on the charger

1 - 16 of 16 Posts