Honda Passport Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
And all I want to do is get out of SoCal...
What brings you to LA?
Originally from California and have lived in NYC for 14 years now. Looking forward to: more space, beaches and trails, firearms, and having a garage!

·
Super Moderator
2,309 Posts
Originally from California and have lived in NYC for 14 years now. Looking forward to: more space, beaches and trails, firearms, and having a garage!
Sounds like you have served your sentence and want to resume your roll back in society...

Welcome Home...!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,493 Posts
Yeah, all that I agree on. NY is though. Not my favorite place to work or visit. Way too many noises that aren’t in my head, and either really hot or really cold.

I need out of here because of taxes, cost of living, an affordable low mortgage for my own space that’s bigger than 515 sq ft and a stupid tiny garage.

BTW - LA traffic is still awesome compared to just 5 months ago!

·
Registered
64 Posts
i bought cross bars and i got very good deal on die cast steps ( 225 shipped) like new said,will be coming in mail later this week. @Guy Incognito my pp gonna look exactly like yours shortly lol.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts