Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, dealer called me to show up to add a couple of pages to my Passport manual.
I asked them if they can just send me a new manual or give me the sticker. Nope.
For those of you that went, is it worth it?
I mean, it takes me about 30 mins to get to the dealer, not sure the trip is worth it.
Any software updates available?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,535 Posts
Yup, dealer called me to show up to add a couple of pages to my Passport manual.
I asked them if they can just send me a new manual or give me the sticker. Nope.
For those of you that went, is it worth it?
I mean, it takes me about 30 mins to get to the dealer, not sure the trip is worth it.
Any software updates available?
I got my sticker in the mail months ago, but didn’t have my manual and it was also when I got home after six weeks. I think I accidentally tossed my sticker into the recycle bin!

From memory, just a sticker that says something like, don’t drive your Passport like a speed racer as you can roll over. Ok, well not exactly like that...

I can’t even find anything online about what was updated? I‘d assume if it was crucial enough, they’d put in a recall notice on your VIN? I just checked mine and none of those.

·
Super Moderator
2,535 Posts
I got a sticker in the mail along with a recall notice. Didn’t have to do a thing
can you post a photo of what the sticker says? I am not certain, but did it have something to do with preventing a roll over?

·
Super Moderator
2,535 Posts
Thanks buddy. I thought it said something of that sorts!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts