Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone confirm what color it is. I've seen some pics with red and some blue.. Its just me but I can't stand red accent lighting, thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Most of the interior pictures feature a light blue color theme for the infotainment screen and gauge cluster. Not sure if there are any changes per drive mode.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of the interior pictures feature a light blue color theme for the infotainment screen and gauge cluster. Not sure if there are any changes per drive mode.
Thank you, unless someone chimes in I'll wait for my dealer to get one & test drive! They had 3, sold one and can't find the other 2... swift dealer

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I still see pics with blue dash lighting, and others with red. can anyone confirm if it's adjustable? does it vary by trim? thank you
Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 8.43.13 PM.png

·
Registered
193 Posts
So I still see pics with blue dash lighting, and others with red. can anyone confirm if it's adjustable? does it vary by trim? thank you View attachment 1039
Guess what, your door isn’t open at all times. Warning things like you posted are surrounded in red as pictured (door ajar, approaching object, low fuel etc). The rest of the time it’s the blue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts