Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did some reading and this seems to be a somewhat common question for some other Honda vehicles.

Are there any good fitting cup holder inserts?

Since the cupholder on the Passport is big, pretty much everything moves around in it. I’ve seen other vehicles that have something spring loaded to adjust, but no luck on the Honda.

Ideally, I’d like something that fits the whole length of the cup holder to protect the space from scratching and that tightens the fit slightly.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
528 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just wish the car had more cup holders. Its a weird request to make in 2019 but I feel like the center console should have 2 holders towards the back, like in the Odyssey.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did some reading and this seems to be a somewhat common question for some other Honda vehicles.

Are there any good fitting cup holder inserts?

Since the cupholder on the Passport is big, pretty much everything moves around in it. I’ve seen other vehicles that have something spring loaded to adjust, but no luck on the Honda.

Ideally, I’d like something that fits the whole length of the cup holder to protect the space from scratching and that tightens the fit slightly.

Any suggestions?
Did you or anybody else ever find something to insert that keeps cups from sliding around laterally in the front center cup holders? It sounds like you and I share the same frustration, but nobody answered your question.

I already have the “CupHolderHero” inserts from Amazon. They do help keep some things from rattling around (like keys) and they keep the cupholders clean by having an easy-to-wash, but they don’t keep small-diameter drink vessels in these larger cup holders from tipping and sliding as you go around corners and over bumps.

I am hoping that someone has already found an aftermarket insert that just happens to work in the PP, as it seems the market just doesn’t make anything specifically for it, yet.

Ideally, a product that inserts to retrofit Honda’s dumb design - something that either has flexible rubber “wings” or self-adjusting spring-loaded bits like other car manufacturers do, so standard 12 oz soda cans (and smaller cans like 8.45 oz Perrier cans) don’t slide around/tip.

I have searched the forum and Amazon and Google endlessly and don’t see anything purpose built for the Passport/Pilot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts