Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share one of my experiences that I had with my Passport yesterday while driving in +30mph winter winds on ice. On top of that it was snowing and at times I was driving in a white out condition.
I have only one word to describe that trip “BAD. ASS”. Ok that was 2 words. Patty told me after we got home that she wasn’t even scared, she felt safe in this situation. We are very happy with our Passport, well worth its money.
Oh ya I forgot, BLACK is a big plus in a white out ?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Glad to hear! Out of curiosity what tires do you have? Are they the Continentals? I have read those aren't the best on snow, so if you were pleasured with the handling that's encouraging! I have driven on pretty slushy roads and I was impressed it didn't pull like other vehicles I have had in the past.

·
461 Posts
Gary, glad you and the Mrs had a good experience in PP as we have had freaky arse weather past few days and today. Yesterday I drove in the deep snow / about 8” in the drive way (they didn’t plow yet) and 2” on the road and have to be honest I was a little concerned about the drive way as it is slightly elevated - the PP handled it like smooth butter and was pleased as punch ? just not so much about the snow thunder as that was odd ? btw, left a restaurant last night Downtown Mpls at 10 and it was pouring down rain and the normal lights are so bright I could actually see the lanes ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts