Honda Passport Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

Registered
18x8 55mm offset Ridgeline wheels from FB seller for $300 ($420 with TPMS). Toyo OC AT3 265/60R18s... Now I just need more snow up here in MN!
Ride so far is much better. No rub. Have noticed ~2 MPG drop though.
@PPpilot just to be clear, it was $300/each or total for the wheels? If total, that was a steal!

Registered
2020 Passport Elite, Obsidian Blue Pearl
TOTAL. And you bet it was a steal. He bumped it up to $400/set (still a steal) right after I purchased mine from him.

Registered
Thanks to PPpilot sharing that info I bought the same Ridgeline wheels. I like that they are OEM quality. I do not need AT tires here in San Diego. So I went with 255x55x18 Pirelli all season tires. I can exchange for different tires for 30 days. After seeing these pics I think I will go with 265x60x18. Just worried about the fender well clearance being so tight.

Registered
18x8 55mm offset Ridgeline wheels from FB seller for $300 ($420 with TPMS). Toyo OC AT3 265/60R18s... Now I just need more snow up here in MN!
Ride so far is much better. No rub. Have noticed ~2 MPG drop though.
Look great! thanks for all the pics!

Registered
2020 Passport Elite, Obsidian Blue Pearl
Fender clearance - you prolly don't have to worry about needing tire chains down in San Diego...
You could always drop down to a 265/55R18 and be pretty much the same as OEM 20s.

Registered
That is a good suggestion. I was considering 265x55x18 but that size is not offered in the all season tires I was considering. The two highest ranked and quietest tires in that category are Pirelli Scorpion Verde Plus IIs and Continental Cross Contact LX25s.

Registered
2021 Passport Elite, Platinum White Pearl
@JonThor What鈥檚 the brand/model on those wheels of your's?

@SONSON52 If you don鈥檛 mind me asking, what鈥檚 the ballpark you paid for those Ridgeline wheels and did they come with TPMS sensors? It looks like I can get them for about $250/each online, so I wanted to get your take.
TSW Ascent wheels. 18鈥 8.5鈥 wide, offset 40

Registered
Can't get a pic but the 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E wheels look to be a 5 spoke design in 18 inch size/grayish look like the best of all everything to me. If they are available in black those would be great too.

Registered
Winter tires are 18" on mine. Reasons: more choice and more affordable AND, I was going to have a second set anyway for the winter, so 18" (or 17") for me. In the snow or ice and you happen to lose control and hit a curb with 20" = $$$, with 18" = $ or 0, due to extra rubber. Lots of other reasons listed above.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts