You can fix this yourself:
- From the Home screen. Select All Apps.
- In the All Apps screen, locate CD and select it in the Show on Home column.
It now should appear on the Home screen.
If that doesn't work, you can re-initialize your CD Player
1. Press and hold the audio unit power button for 2 seconds to restore the audio and navi system functions.
2. Go to the Dealer Diagnostics screen: Press and hold the volume knob, Day/Night icon, and Home at the same time. The Dealer Diagnostics screen will appear.
3. Select DETAIL INFORMATION & SETTING.
4. Scroll down and select HARDWARE AUTO-DETECT. A Loading screen will appear.
5. Once the system detects the CD player, it will turn green. Then, press APPLY.
6. The Align System Application from Factory Setting information is done pop-up will appear. Press OK.
7. Next, The system will be restarted. Is this OK? pop-up will appear, select Yes.
8. After the system restarts, it will return to the Homescreen. Select All Apps.
9. From the All Apps screen, locate CD and select it in the Show on Home column. It will then appear on the Home screen.
10. Insert CD & Rock Out!