Accessories Added——————-Free life time drivetrain warranty
MSRP————————————-$44,675.00
Discount off MSRP———————$1,750.00
Vehicle traded—————————2017 CR-V touring “accident reported on carfax”
Trade-in down payment————-$25,000.00

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think that most of us will expect a free life time drive train warranty to be comfortable with the past ZF issues. Thanks for posting that.

Does anyone know when Canadian Pricing will be available?

Umm.. Nevermind. They are there now. All builds say they use a CVT transmission.

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Or you could just go on the Honda Canada site and see that it comes with the 9 speed but I guess you want to believe some random car website that sucks.

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just searched and almost had my dream on autotrader.ca. A hit came in for a Chevette but it ended up being a COR-vette. Very sad. Also, no Ford Pinto's to be found. Sorry, it's late.

·
Super Moderator
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm glad you asked...

The very first car stereo that allowed you to bypass the internal amp and use a separate amp was the Westport in-dash AM/FM Cassette Deck, Model HP-100 and was used in conjunction with the Westport Amp, Model HPA-40 (25W x2). I bought this set up for my Pinto.

In the rear passenger area, there were these large recessed areas that doubled as arm rests. I made some panels that went over these areas (one on the left and one on the right) and installed 8" Radio Shack Woofers, and separate Phillips Midrange speakers & Tweeters, all tied together with Radio Shack 3-way crossovers and stuffed some sound deadening filler in their and even made a port. And all I can say is that for that time, probably around 1975, it cranked up so loud & clear that while blasting it in a friends driveway, his neighbor across the street called the cops (and this was in the middle of the day)...!

Now, I've had bigger and badder stereos since, but always had a fond memory of that set up...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts