Honda Passport Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Passport Elite - Future Purchase
336 Posts
Dayum! paying cash for cars, plenty of money......maybe a wrinkle or two but far from dead, live a little.
My body is pretty busted up. Two back surgeries, neck surgery with fusion, and recent rotator cuff repair and bicep reattachment. I’m just happy if I can make it through the day with just a little pain. A lot of my hobbies are history for now. Love the ocean, body surfing, fishing, trap shooting, wood working, and working a large vegetable garden. Took the dog to the park yesterday and she pulled a little too much on my bad arm, so today is not good. A new car with comfortable seats, lumbar control, with heating and cooling will work wonders for my back.

·
Super Moderator
1,622 Posts
My body is pretty busted up. Two back surgeries, neck surgery with fusion, and recent rotator cuff repair and bicep reattachment. I’m just happy if I can make it through the day with just a little pain. A lot of my hobbies are history for now. Love the ocean, body surfing, fishing, trap shooting, wood working, and working a large vegetable garden. Took the dog to the park yesterday and she pulled a little too much on my bad arm, so today is not good. A new car with comfortable seats, lumbar control, with heating and cooling will work wonders for my back.

DANG...! You take care now...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Dayum! Sounds like you have been shot at and missed, sh_t at and hit. I say that with all due respect and sincerely feel for you. The only area I can relate to, regarding your situation, is back pain. That is why I’m looking in to a PP......it’s taller with easier (on the back) ingress/egress than our CRV.

We now return you back to your regular scheduled programming “Caliper Covers?”.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Back when I was a teen (even into my early 20s) I was full of piss and vinegar - and would have been hot on these bright add-ons. Eventually I outgrew the Look At Me Syndrome. Now I'm an old coot and prefer being discrete.

I've never seen a set of undressed calipers that upset me; contrarily old drum brakes will draw my disdain.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts