Honda Passport Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Since the OP said paint was not an option, sounds like she knowns the difference between covers and rotors.

The OP asked and I simply responded.....with a pic. Again, I forgot to ask permission before responding.

I’d bet she even knows where the hood release is, what a dipstick is for and how to read it.

·
Premium Member
2020 Passport Elite - Future Purchase
319 Posts
I agree on calipers. They do rust over time and look bad. Would be nice if manufacturers could prep and paint them with a high temp paint that will hold up at least several years.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Oh my, who in their right mind would want a car that looked like that?........besides you.

Again, I simply responded to the OP’s question.

........and now ‘the bum’ has an idea of a cover option.

·
Registered
54 Posts
True true but not about the colors I think she wanted comment on the covers to do or not and not the colors or escaping / minimal footprint left?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I don't select bright 'arrest me now' colors/ options; I opt for discrete/ hide/ disappear in the open.
When I hurriedly leave the scene all that witnesses can offer is a dark car, a white van, etc.
......and that’s all fine and good for you, but again, all I did was respond to the OP’s question. I did not say anything about color, rust, rotors, etc. or try to give an opinion or unfounded information. I simply post a pic of what I did and as usual, here comes the flaming and name calling from the usual select few.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
I would prefer subdued colors like black or silver. Not looking to Ferrari red or Lambo yellow. 😀

·
Registered
54 Posts
Continental makes decent tires... but regarding the caliper covers - I’ve seen yellow ones and they look awesome with the maroon.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Maybe on a sports coupe, but I’m a bit too old for colorful bling on my cars.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts