Honda Passport Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I think this is my 13th Honda. I have had many Accords, Crosstour, 2020 Civic Touring, many Pilots including the one we still have 2016 EXL RES. The Passport has been my favorite to date.
This is probably about my 13th Honda as well lol. But, my first Honda SUV. I was debating between the Passport/4Runner/Durango for a while. For the price and reliability, you can’t go wrong with a Honda.

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is probably about my 13th Honda as well lol. But, my first Honda SUV. I was debating between the Passport/4Runner/Durango for a while. For the price and reliability, you can’t go wrong with a Honda.
That is why I keep coming back reliability. But I have to admit I can't stand the auto off feature when stopped. Has to be one of the worst features the Passport has.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That is why I keep coming back reliability. But I have to admit I can't stand the auto off feature when stopped. Has to be one of the worst features the Passport has.
I’m not sure if they tweaked it for the 2021 model but mine never shuts off at a stop. And I don’t turn it off manually.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Can you share a link? I'm thiinking of upgrading some exterior and interior lights.
I believe most of the members here ordered them from Lasfit LED’s. I just ordered a set for my rear turning signals. I’m afraid if I get the fronts as well they will hyper flash.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Very nice ride, same color for me, a touring 2020. I added body side moulding and color matched door edge guards.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts