Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody. So I’ve been lurking on these forums for about a year now. After owning my 2018 Accord for over two years, I felt it was time to upgrade to something bigger and AWD. Pictures do not do this vehicle justice. After seeing it in person at the Honda dealership, I knew I had to get it. I’ve owned it for two weeks and already did a handful of mods. I have already gotten a ton of information from this forum and I’m excited to be apart of the family. Anyway, here she is.

2021 Platinum White Pearl Passport Sport AWD

Mods:

2” Truxxx lift/leveling kit
Nitto Terra Grapplers 265/50/20
Smoked rear tail lights
Smoked front Honda emblem and turning signals
Lamin-x yellow fog light film
Debadged rear emblems
Plasti-dipped rear Honda emblem
Custom Stormtrooper EZpass holder 😄

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thank you! No issues at all. I would of loved to keep it but I’ve been wanting something AWD for a while now.
That's cool. I was coming from a 2017 CRV. No issues, but I wanted something with more power. Gas mileage isn't as good, but you can't beat the smoothness of that 3.5L V6.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's cool. I was coming from a 2017 CRV. No issues, but I wanted something with more power. Gas mileage isn't as good, but you can't beat the smoothness of that 3.5L V6.
The only negative thing I can say about this car is the gas mileage. But that’s my opinion coming from a 1.5T, so I was pretty spoiled with that MPG lol. I remember reading on here about somebody complaining that their Odyssey felt “faster” than the Passport. I don’t know what engine was in that Odyssey but I have to say the Passport V6 feels really good.

·
Registered
2021 Passport Elite, Platinum White Pearl
50 Posts
🍻 Congrats. Good choice in color. So far I love my new PP as well with less than 1000 miles.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,584 Posts
Welcome, very cool look!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello everybody. So I’ve been lurking on these forums for about a year now. After owning my 2018 Accord for over two years, I felt it was time to upgrade to something bigger and AWD. Pictures do not do this vehicle justice. After seeing it in person at the Honda dealership, I knew I had to get it. I’ve owned it for two weeks and already did a handful of mods. I have already gotten a ton of information from this forum and I’m excited to be apart of the family. Anyway, here she is.

2021 Platinum White Pearl Passport Sport AWD

Mods:

2” Truxxx lift/leveling kit
Nitto Terra Grapplers 265/50/20
Smoked rear tail lights
Smoked front Honda emblem and turning signals
Lamin-x yellow fog light film
Debadged rear emblems
Plasti-dipped rear Honda emblem
Custom Stormtrooper EZpass holder 😄

View attachment 8055 View attachment 8056 View attachment 8057 View attachment 8058 View attachment 8059 View attachment 8060
How did you darken the front Honda logo and does thus cause any issues with the safety systems

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How did you darken the front Honda logo and does thus cause any issues with the safety systems
I had a local tint shop do it. I got the idea from a few members on here. They did not report having any problems with the sensor behind there and I have not had any either.

·
Registered
2020 Passport Touring AWD Blue
65 Posts
Looks awesome. Did the lift change the ride and/or handling?

·
Registered
2019 Honda Passport Sport
8 Posts
Looks great 👍 I like how you also tinted the front turn signal btw did you upgrade your fog lights or just a yellow tint?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Nice to see another person coming from an 18 Accord. I had an EXL 2.0. Loved it as well but wanted AWD and something bigger as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks great 👍 I like how you also tinted the front turn signal btw did you upgrade your fog lights or just a yellow tint?
Thank you. Yea I like the way it flows now with the black part of the bumper. For the fog lights I used the Lamin-X yellow film, bulbs are OEM.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome and congrats! Nice to see another person coming from an 18 Accord. I had an EXL 2.0. Loved it as well but wanted AWD and something bigger as well.
I’ve owned a 2016 accord and the 2018, and I have to say both vehicles are night and day compared to each other. The 10th generation accord felt like you were driving a luxury vehicle. I had no complaints at all with it.

·
Registered
2020 Passport Touring AWD Blue
65 Posts
That's good to know. I was wondering having coming from lowering cars for better handling it typically affects ride quality. Was wondering if the reverse would be true.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I’ve owned a 2016 accord and the 2018, and I have to say both vehicles are night and day compared to each other. The 10th generation accord felt like you were driving a luxury vehicle. I had no complaints at all with it.
I think this is my 13th Honda. I have had many Accords, Crosstour, 2020 Civic Touring, many Pilots including the one we still have 2016 EXL RES. The Passport has been my favorite to date.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts