Honda Passport Forum banner

Buttons on rear view mirror?

77K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  MWT 
#1 · (Edited)
has anyone figured out what these buttons along the bottom of the mirror do? I can't seem to notice any changes when pressing any of the buttons.
Vehicle Rear-view mirror Automotive mirror Automotive exterior Bumper

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Wow - Thanks. I never would have searched by homelink or programmable garage door openers. Just review mirror buttons!

But this is awesome. I will check into it when I finally get home.
Anyone has success with it?

#9 ·
I have 3 garage doors and 2 of my vehicles have Homelink. I wouldn’t be without them

Reactions: ProdGirl
#13 ·
It was raining really hard the other day (like REALLY hard). I drove home, hit the button on my mirror to open the garage door... and nothing happened. Hit it again. Nothing. A 3rd time. Nothing. Tried it again after the rain stopped and it worked fine, the garage door opened. So apparently very hard rain prevents the HomeLink from "linking." Never had an issue with rain when using a good ol' fashioned garage door opener remote.

#15 ·
has anyone figured out what these buttons along the bottom of the mirror do? I can't seem to notice any changes when pressing any of the buttons. View attachment 2589
Hey Prodgirl, every time you push those my garage door opens and my fireplace ignites.
Enough!

(J/K)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.