Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
has anyone figured out what these buttons along the bottom of the mirror do? I can't seem to notice any changes when pressing any of the buttons.
6A69060A-EE5D-4D63-933A-8C31C2C9EAEC.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow - Thanks. I never would have searched by homeland or programmable garage door openers. Just review mirror buttons!

But this is awesome. I will check into it when I finally get home.
Anyone has success with it?

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have 3 garage doors and 2 of my vehicles have Homelink. I wouldn’t be without them

Reactions: ProdGirl

·
Super Moderator
959 Posts
It was raining really hard the other day (like REALLY hard). I drove home, hit the button on my mirror to open the garage door... and nothing happened. Hit it again. Nothing. A 3rd time. Nothing. Tried it again after the rain stopped and it worked fine, the garage door opened. So apparently very hard rain prevents the HomeLink from "linking." Never had an issue with rain when using a good ol' fashioned garage door opener remote.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It was raining really hard the other day (like REALLY hard). I drove home, hit the button on my mirror to open the garage door... and nothing happened. Hit it again. Nothing. A 3rd time. Nothing. Tried it again after the rain stopped and it worked fine, the garage door opened. So apparently very hard rain prevents the HomeLink from "linking." Never had an issue with rain when using a good ol' fashioned garage door opener remote.
The fourth time you pushed the button it stopped the rain.

·
Registered
123 Posts
has anyone figured out what these buttons along the bottom of the mirror do? I can't seem to notice any changes when pressing any of the buttons. View attachment 2589
Hey Prodgirl, every time you push those my garage door opens and my fireplace ignites.
Enough!

(J/K)

Reactions: GeoBella
1 - 15 of 15 Posts