Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if it's in my head, but it seems like I have more bugs being smashed on the windshield then any car I can remember. Maybe it's the angle but there seems to be very little deflection happing. Anything that hits basically splatters. I know its the time of year for bugs, but this seems excessive.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Well, here in central Florida the bugs are bad this year so I don't think it's the vehicle.

·
Registered
154 Posts
At least we all know the car is moving. Have any studies been made on the size of the splat relative to MPH? This has been bugging me.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,535 Posts
I drove from Ventura, CA to San Jose, CA last week in my new Passport and the amount of bugs and butterflies flattened on the grill and windshield looked like the scene of a bad horror film. Thought it was just where I drove thru? :unsure:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Butterflies? Oooh no!! Poor little butterflies....

ProdGirl... bugs are bad everywhere! I live in Michigan and it's been raining 4 out of 7 days for the last 2 months. My lawn has never been greener!

I can tell you now that mosquitoes will be a bumper crop! Fly's, June bugs... you name it... SPLAT!! LOL ... Flooding on the Miss... Record snows in the Rockies... Hummm... The Passport is very aerodynamic... I dought it's the flat brick, like a Jeep Wrangler windshield issue ... If you want to see splatter... Drive a Jeep! By the way... Jeeps like to catch all known flying rocks and stones off the road too. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts