Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,746 Posts
They look cool, and I have the same color PP, but the Touring emblem is lame and can't be blacked out, so I'm not gonna do it, I am mildly interested in doing my calipers, but not at the prices being charged to paint them...

But then again I don't "hate" the chrome ones either, I think the chrome emblems provides some contrast, whereas the the blacked-out ones kinda blend in with Metallic Steel, but on a white PP the blacked out emblems look better, with the increased contrast...

I wonder if they came blacked-out for the factory, if people would want to upgrade to Chrome? (lol)

Reactions: Moab Junky and Tats

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Elite
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I liked them as chrome too, just got an itch to do something, and am really happy the way it came out.

I am considering doing my calipers black. Its just such a pain in the ass to do it the right way.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Elite
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I bought the gloss black emblems and just installed them. I decided not to install the "H" since every other "H" on the vehicle is chrome already (wheels and front), and I also decided to remove the AWD emblem since all Elites are AWD anyway... View attachment 7305
That looks really nice! Good idea removing the AWD

·
Registered
2020 Passport, Modern Steel Metallic with Black interior.
13 Posts
I tinted my front emblem & it's working fine check out my pictures.
I considered doing that to my front emblem but was concerned that it wouldnt work as it should. I did tint my headlights and taillights and they look great with the Modern Steel color.

·
Registered
2019 Sport Silver
456 Posts
I bought the gloss black emblems and just installed them. I decided not to install the "H" since every other "H" on the vehicle is chrome already (wheels and front), and I also decided to remove the AWD emblem since all Elites are AWD anyway... View attachment 7305

Want to sell it?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.