Honda Passport Forum banner

Automatic folding mirror

8K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Homer 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, greetings from Denver, Colorado! My wife has driven Toyota Camry for 15 years, and we just traded in the vehicle and bought a Honda Passport Elite. Initially test drove a Pilot Touring but didn't like interior, esp. narrow uncomfortable seats. Then, test drove a Passport and loved it. Especially like its off-road friendly characteristics. Will drive often to national parks in the summer, and to work Monday through Friday.

Used to drive Toyota 4Runner for 14 years, and realized the off-road capable Toyota truck was an overkill for my lifestyle. Honda Passport looks like a good vehicle with mixed road and off-road characteristics.

For the last 24 hours, I was busy in figuring out so many tech features. BTW, anyone wants to share your knowledge about how to automatically fold side mirrors when the engine is turned off? My other car has this function, but I cannot find info about how to do this with Passport Elite.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.