Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Elite
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using the HondaLink App and subscribed to the remote services. My wife has a 2020 Odyssey and from the app I can start her car. I do not see the option of remote start from the HondaLink App for my new Passport Elite. What am I missing, is remote start not an option for the Passport? If remote start from the HondaLink app is not available (sorta ridiculous we have to pay for it), I really dont think its worth the money and a huge oversight by Honda.

·
Premium Member
2019 Elite AWD White Diamond Pearl
450 Posts
You're not missing anything, Honda is. I would have paid for their subscription if their app could start my Passport, but since it can't, I let the trials lapse.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Elite
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're not missing anything, Honda is. I would have paid for their subscription if their app could start my Passport, but since it can't, I let the trials lapse.
Thanks for the reply, I thought I was doing something wrong and im
pretty good at this kind of stuff. That’s insane. Why would the Odyssey touring have that ability and not a higher trim level PP? Terrible.

·
Registered
507 Posts
pretty good at this kind of stuff. That’s insane. Why would the Odyssey touring have that ability and not a higher trim level PP? Terrible.
HondaLink never worked correctly when I had it during the trial period. Only 1/2 of the features would work!

·
Registered
2020 Passport Touring AWD Blue
72 Posts
That's one of my pet peeves about the PP also. Honda doesn't exactly broadcast that it isn't available either. Their marketing in regards to Honda Link leaves much to be desired. Buy an Accord and you have this feature though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts