Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows how (if possible) to adjust the sensitivity of the automatic headlight? I find it is a bit too sensitive.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Anyone knows how (if possible) to adjust the sensitivity of the automatic headlight? I find it is a bit too sensitive.
There is a setting for it.

1554399437343.png

Reactions: dek

·
Super Moderator
959 Posts
I wish there were a way to have the headlights shut off when the engine shuts off. Currently they only shut off when the front door is shut. There are lots of times when I turn off the engine and remain in the car for a while, and I would the headlights to shut off too.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I do not have that setting. Canadian model quirk?
Hmmm :unsure:. I would think that setting would be in all models ... Is that the only one of the above settings you don't have?

·
Registered
278 Posts
I wish there were a way to have the headlights shut off when the engine shuts off. Currently they only shut off when the front door is shut. There are lots of times when I turn off the engine and remain in the car for a while, and I would the headlights to shut off too.
For ^this reason and also that I have always found it disconcerting to walk away from the car with the lights still on, I just do it the old fashioned way. Turn the lights on manually when I need them, turn them off when I am done.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yes it is the only one. I have the Canadian Touring model.
Some of the differences between the US and Canadian versions I can understand; this one is a bit of a mystery to me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you guys confirm that you actually have this option? I wonder if it is simply a mistake in the owner's manual.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Can you guys confirm that you actually have this option? I wonder if it is simply a mistake in the owner's manual.
Yes, I have it.

IMG_0174.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts