Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 30 Posts

· 2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,863 Posts
Nice, after reading about all the disgruntled Pilot Premium Stereo owners, I'm relived that the 3 or 4 reviews I've read on the Passport Premium Stereo have ALL been positive...

Siri, play Changes by David Bowie....!

3,863 Posts
Yep, I heard one today, plenty of bass and clear & loud, well balanced and lots of sound swirling about...!

3,863 Posts
We did not spend a lot of time looking, but the first Saleswoman and I could NOT locate the subwoofer. The second salesman said it was on the passenger side behind the sort-of inner rear wheel section (in the back)...

This will sound wacky, but when we turned the sub ALL the way up, it sound like it was coming from the dashboard (top and below)...

Anyone know for sure?

3,863 Posts
Have you seen it?

3,863 Posts
The new Passport has some settings where you can tell the system if the driver is the only person in the car or if there is a passenger and it will adjust the sound stage accordingly, not sure what the Bass crossover is set too, I may try to bring some DDD recordings on a flash drive next time...

3,863 Posts

3,863 Posts
Just got my 2020 Elite today! Loving it.
I have had very limited time to play with Audio but looked like the only real options were treble, mid, and bass. And a subwoofer setting? I felt like treble needed to be all the way up and bass about 3/4 and subwoofer about middle. Anything else seemed to bassy.

I am curious as to what everyones audio setup preferences are? Where do u set treble, mid, bass, sub etc...?
Hello Barley, I too was very impressed with the stock Touring/Elite stereo system...UNTIL I upgrade the front & rear door speakers and front and rear tweeters. If you want audiophile -caliber sounds, then this is a must, have a look ate my Touring/Elite Upgrade thread in the Audio forum..

As far as the exact audio settings, I think it is a matter of personal preference and the type of music you listen too, I find myself dialing the sub, bass, treble or mid-range up and down depending on the recording I'm listening too.

oh, and welcome and congrats on your purchase...!

3,863 Posts
Hey Wrascal, I don't see an 8-Track player?

1 - 8 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.