Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where this part is actually in stock? everywhere I order it from they cancel the order the next day due to backorder. Was hoping to get it tow ready this summer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone know where this part is actually in stock? everywhere I order it from they cancel the order the next day due to backorder. Was hoping to get it tow ready this summer.
i waited 3 months before mine came in at the POS dealer Hendrick Honda, Bradenton FL. It took an entire day plus to install as well as OEM window visors and rear seatback protectors.

·
Registered
Red 2022 Passport Trailsport
95 Posts
I waited 3 months for mine like Hartboy did... I was not happy about it either. I even got Honda corporate involved and they couldn't make it happen any faster. My dealer did a good job installing it so no complaints there. Good luck in your quest.

·
Registered
Red 2022 Passport Trailsport
95 Posts
Have you had any of the Transmission noise when it shifts that some folks have mentioned over the years?
I've had none. Shifts as smooth and quiet as it did prior to transmission cooler install. I always wondered if the technician that installed some of those that had the 'noise' didn't fill the transmission to the proper level after the cooler install. My transmission stays quite cool (too cool actually) as I monitor it with a Scangauge II so I am happy so far. I haven't towed anything heavy yet, but I will see how it does in the Rocky Mountains for 6 days next week.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Have you had any of the Transmission noise when it shifts that some folks have mentioned over the years?
No issues, but haven't been off-road or towed anything yet.
How much did you pay installed for the ATF cooler? if you don't mind my asking.
Looks like my labor charges were for my other OEM equipment installs. They owed me the part from my original purchase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts