Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
461 Posts
I have it set up for the kids / elite tho not exl so not super helpfull / wish I could “remote start” through this hot spot cause gosh knows the HondaLink doesn’t give even give us the damn option ? ???

·
461 Posts
We’re you able to setup your hotspot account online? I put my VIN in just now and it wouldn’t work.
I used my iPad and went to att/Honda and set it up / it was pretty easy for me and it accepted my vin no problem - good luck/it’s a good thing and will likely need to buy more as they will blow through the free quickly/glad the other one isn’t home from school yet ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used my iPad and went to att/Honda and set it up / it was pretty easy for me and it accepted my vin no problem - good luck/it’s a good thing and will likely need to buy more as they will blow through the free quickly/glad the other one isn’t home from school yet ;)
Thanks maybe Honda doesn’t have it right on the website that the ex-l gets AT&T hotspot. I was able to connect to the cars hotspot from the CabinControl app on my phone but that’s all so far.

·
461 Posts
Have to say I love this hotspot thing as I’m in the middle of nowhere in northern MN (I think as I’m not too far from Duluth) and the log cabin we rented on Airbnb does not have Wi-Fi and I’m here for a bit with my iPad ?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Is there a free trial period for the AT&T hotspot?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.