Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the Ex-l trim and have seen on Honda’s website the Ex-l and up have AT&T hotspot included but we don’t have the icon any ideas?
FFE590CC-BA72-418D-8EE2-69F78A58BB98.png

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did you check in the list of all apps? Mine was on the home screen (elite), but there are other apps you can pull up to your home screen or remove from your home screen.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think I figured it out doesn’t look like the ex-l gets the app icon for hotspot but under settings you can set it up. I am going to contact AT&T Saturday and see if it can be activated.

·
627 Posts
I have it set up for the kids / elite tho not exl so not super helpfull / wish I could “remote start” through this hot spot cause gosh knows the HondaLink doesn’t give even give us the damn option 😂 🤣😆😝

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have it set up for the kids / elite tho not exl so not super helpfull / wish I could “remote start” through this hot spot cause gosh knows the HondaLink doesn’t give even give us the damn option 😂 🤣😆😝
We’re you able to setup your hotspot account online? I put my VIN in just now and it wouldn’t work.

·
627 Posts
We’re you able to setup your hotspot account online? I put my VIN in just now and it wouldn’t work.
I used my iPad and went to att/Honda and set it up / it was pretty easy for me and it accepted my vin no problem - good luck/it’s a good thing and will likely need to buy more as they will blow through the free quickly/glad the other one isn’t home from school yet ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I used my iPad and went to att/Honda and set it up / it was pretty easy for me and it accepted my vin no problem - good luck/it’s a good thing and will likely need to buy more as they will blow through the free quickly/glad the other one isn’t home from school yet ;)
Thanks maybe Honda doesn’t have it right on the website that the ex-l gets AT&T hotspot. I was able to connect to the cars hotspot from the CabinControl app on my phone but that’s all so far.

·
627 Posts
Have to say I love this hotspot thing as I’m in the middle of nowhere in northern MN (I think as I’m not too far from Duluth) and the log cabin we rented on Airbnb does not have Wi-Fi and I’m here for a bit with my iPad 😎

·
Registered
368 Posts
Is there a free trial period for the AT&T hotspot?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts