Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called JSport to order a spare wheel and tire to match what I got from them already.
I left voicemail with the manager whom I'd done business with before as well as their general number. They were always very responsive but 3 days and I've not heard back.
I know they are in Southern California which has been hit hard but I hope they are all ok.

Anyone had contact with them recently?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,831 Posts
Can you send an email or contact them thru website?
Perhaps they have an issue with landlines?
We have a lot shut down here, but I’d think they are open.

Reactions: Cilles

·
Registered
14 Posts
After I ordered and received a Plateau roof rack, I emailed them a few questions during my installation in November. Never heard back from them at all, but the product itself has been great.

·
Registered
45 Posts
They posted something on their Instagram story a few hours ago, so they’re alive at least lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They did reply to email but did not explain why they didn't get or reply to any of the voicemails. Oh well.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After I ordered and received a Plateau roof rack, I emailed them a few questions during my installation in November. Never heard back from them at all, but the product itself has been great.
Thats surprising as they were very responsive to me - but that was before lockdown

1 - 6 of 6 Posts