Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to get a Passport but will NOT be Buying a White or Black Car again.... Been there Done that......
I really want a Green Touring........

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am going to get a Passport but will NOT be Buying a White or Black Car again.... Been there Done that......
I really want a Green Touring........
I have only seen 3 Passports in my area, platinum white, lunar silver, and modern steel.

·
Super Moderator
2,322 Posts
I've seen a Green Pilot (the one that looks black from afar), so if that's the same paint on the PP, yeah, I've seen it, it looks nice enough, but I am way too lazy to get anything black or near black...

·
Registered
507 Posts
I've also seen a green one and yes on a dark or cloudy day it looks black. I'm disappointed Honda won't put more exciting colors on the Passport. How about a nice bright metallic blue or metallic red? Or that medium green Subaru is fond of for their Outback models (Honda CVR-Vs used to be available in that color). I've had vehicles in almost every color, but went with my first black vehicle with my Passport.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I saw that Black Forest Pearl color on the website, but I've never seen it in person. I've actually only see one (other than mine) in the wild and it was the Modern Steel Metallic.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I just checked my local dealer. They still have the green one I test drove back in late March + one other. But both are FWD.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,495 Posts
beautiful color!
but jeez...there is no space between the three cars!

·
Registered
44 Posts
The Black Forest Pearl is a beautiful color. I test drove an Elite with that color and almost picked that color but I didn’t want another dark color coming from a black Venza.
I am happy with my Modern Steel Gray but it too shows dirt like my last black car did.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I, too, had a black SUV, a black Mazda Navajo. It always looked dirty no matter how much I washed it and I said never again a black car. I was very much tempted with selecting the Black Forest Pearl green color but it always looked black, especially at night. I went with the best color under all light conditions and which always looked clean, the Lunar Silver Metalic for my 2019 Elite model.

·
Registered
‘20 Black Copper PPE
43 Posts
I personally love every color Honda has for the PP. My only gripe is interior options or lack of. Our favorite color on the PP was the Black Forrest Pearl but the only option for interior color was gray which we were not fond of. My neighbor bought a PP with gray interior and his new jeans stained the seats and he hasn't been unable to wipe it clean. The color would be 100x better with black interior.
As for the Black Forrest and the Black Copper both colors are unicorns. Either you like them or hate them, I happen to love them. It’s like owning two different vehicles depending on the time of the day.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Black forest has been discontinued for 2021. Also no red, blue or Black copper (never was) on the Sport trim level for 2021. Also an upcharge for certain colors like white(?!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts