Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a forum search and didn’t see anything. I’m guessing that if this was a good option someone much smarter than me would have already mentioned it, but I thought I’d throw it out there.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,550 Posts
interested and there is a dealer very close by, but no way am I gonna be the first to buy...

·
Registered
276 Posts
I haven’t seen these before but it is intriguing, as would love a decent shock replacement that’s more like Fox shocks or something. A quick Google lead me to several Subaru Outback owners who used them, and several complaints I found from people who paid, but could never get them. Their 8-10 week wait time says they may be having trouble keeping up with orders. :/

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
792 Posts
This is exciting to see, hope the aftermarket continues to grow!
This would be so much easier to install as well.

Reactions: REALM

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It sounds too good to be true. I get that they are "made to order" but how reliable can they be if they don't make them everyday? I was part of a group buy for some Subaru Legacy shocks made by Bilstein on a message board a few years back. It took over a year of research and design, then about another year to produce the product. Yet this company can do it all in about 10 weeks? A better ride and an easier way to raise the vehicle all in one package?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts