Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Passport Sport comes with very impressive list of standard equipment, such as LED projector headlight, keyless entry, remote start, Honda Sensing, 8-way power driver seat and etc. However above video shows manual driver seat, so I'm little confused. I hope the standard 215W audio system on Sport (still comes with a subwoofer) sounds will be decent. LED/HID headlight and decent stereo are my must-have option. All the other options are nice to have but I can live without.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Passport Sport comes with very impressive list of standard equipment, such as LED projector headlight, keyless entry, remote start, Honda Sensing, 8-way power driver seat and etc. However above video shows manual driver seat, so I'm little confused. I hope the standard 215W audio system on Sport (still comes with a subwoofer) sounds will be decent. LED/HID headlight and decent stereo are my must-have option. All the other options are nice to have but I can live without.
The official press release says the Sport has a 6 way manual seat and the EX-L gets the 8 way power driver seat.

https://hondanews.com/honda-automobiles/releases/2019-honda-passport-press-kit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts