Honda Passport Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Daimyo
2021 Honda Passport Elite - Tonbo-Giri⛩️
209 Posts
I deleted multiple posts in this thread and we need to keep the focus on topic, thank you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
48k after two years nearly to date. Only issue was crackling/popping sounds from speakers which was fixed by the fourth different dealer’s service dept around 10K miles. Transmission fluid change each 22.5K as per the maintenance minder which is above avg. Have driven coast to coast three times, fully loaded moves. 3,000 miles in three days on one of those. No complaints, no major issues. Great vehicle through all environments and types of driving.

·
Registered
371 Posts
@nyknicks897, what's the transmission change fluid change cost, that's very frequent. I'm told the transfer case fluid is done at the same time. Would you know if that's included in the cost?

·
Registered
10 Posts
@nyknicks897, what's the transmission change fluid change cost, that's very frequent. I'm told the transfer case fluid is done at the same time. Would you know if that's included in the cost?
I messed that up — it’s rear differential fluid change, 6 for the maintenance code.

·
Registered
14 Posts
There will be some noise under the passenger side seat in the back of my 21 passports, and metal friction will be made on some uneven roads. I went to the dealer to check that they did not find the noise.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts