Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh what have I done...it took five times to fit in my garage tonite. Will it get better or do I need to move?

But just from the dealer to home - the stares...o_Oo_O
338B6A8E-57DE-4162-9659-1577D12DC878.jpeg

Reactions: DavidCSmithDP

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
5BDC3887-71D9-4D88-99E7-A5C1E86DC5E8.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
2,315 Posts
It's beautiful, love the color...!

Next up...Accessories!

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats - she’s a beauty. Excellent move on the Elite!
Thanks! The difference in the ride between my 2006:CRV and The Passport was amazing! My only wish were if it were 6” less wide or I had a bigger garage.

Not sure she’s not a he yet? I will get the running boards, splash guards and tint done Monday and Wednesday. Hopefully that will make a determination on the gender? :unsure:

Reactions: Gil

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's beautiful, love the color...!

Next up...Accessories!
Monday is ceramic tint, Tuesday transfer my personal plates at the DMV, Wednesday All weather mats, splash guards and door edge trim, and Running boards, (I need them being only 5’).

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh - and my auto shut off works! Damn it - I was hoping to be a lucky one whose didn’t work...

·
461 Posts
Awesome and like the other post wow, that is a squeeze into the garage ? but really good choice with the PP (I have the same and love it) ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
It may be too late now.
You should have kept the CR-V about five years longer until you had such time as to buy a new house with a larger garage. In this case, the car salesman was better at it than a real estate person.

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It may be too late now.
You should have kept the CR-V about five years longer until you had such time as to buy a new house with a larger garage. In this case, the car salesman was better at it than a real estate person.
Well - I do still have the CRV...it’s been a rock solid car, until my last trip to San Jose for work. “Old Reliable” gave me some issues.

Maybe this will force me to make a move sooner. I’ve been here for 6 years because it was easy...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts