I'm looking to purchase an EXL model - no frills - for invoice price...which is about 35K. Is it reasonable to hold out for that? Also is it reasonable to try and pay less than invoice. I can hold out until May or June. I haven't seen anything about rebates on the passport, so I don't know how much under invoice I can start negotiations.