Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it going to be possible to add individual options to different trim levels?

I’m fine with the EX-L but would really like/need a heated steering wheel. (Have Raynauds). Obviously I’m not thrilled at the prospect of spending an extra $5000 for an Elite for this purpose only.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think the odds of that are going to be determined by consumer feedback. If a lot of people share your interest of having this as a universal option, than Honda will most certainly consider it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Honda will most likely offer the heated steering wheel as a dealer-installed accessory. It will probably cost you $300-$500 installed. Certainly much less than moving up to the Elite trim if that’s all you want over the EX-L.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I know...once you have a heated steering wheel, you can never live without it. My 2002 Audi allroad was my first and it's such a great feature, especially when up skiing in VT in winter.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'll miss having the heated steering wheel on my 2018 Chevy Equinox, but my Passport Touring is such a superior vehicle.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Honda offers it as an accessory so you are golden.

I must say this is a feature I didn’t know I needed.

The company I work for rented me a car for work, it was a Chrysler 300 and it had a heated steering wheel feature. I really liked it and never knew it was something I needed it. I was going to buy a Touring AWD but figured the heated wheel and the rain-sensing wiper (I had on my 16’ Civic Touring sedan) would be worth it...

BA...

·
Registered
162 Posts
There is always gloves. Isn't that why there is a 'glove compartment'? They look like:
DrivingGloves.jpg

·
Registered
589 Posts
After all the glowing comments on the joys of a heated steering wheel, I can't for winter to see how it feels on my Elite!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts