Honda Passport Forum banner

Aftermarket wide armrest solution

15K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  npeckio 
#1 ·
#6 ·
"Should you order these?" That's a question only you can answer. Personally I find the stock armrests very much to my liking. These armrests would prevent me from fastening my seat belt without tilting them up everytime. I owned a 2017 Ridgeline and now the Passport with the same stock armrests and never had a complaint about them. To each his own. Obviously there must be a market for these super sized armrests or there wouldn't be a company selling them.

#8 ·
Sure, the armrest had a part that attached to the seat, you could completely remove the armrest from the chair, I read about a lot of owners purchase the armrest from a seller without this attachment. Which made it useless, a lot of owners tried purchasing this attachment from Honda, but was only included with the armrest itself, 1example .....

Attachments

#12 ·
Anyone try these yet? I want to pull the trigger. Stock arm rests suck, at first I didnt mind it but now it's starting to dent from my elbow constantly being on it, I cant get comfortable. Put a proper centre console on this thing Honda,
our CRV with a centre console is more comfortable!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.