Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gently used aftermarket 4.5" leather ratcheting armrests for 2016 to current model Pilot, Passport and Ridgeline. These were only used for about 30 days before I sold my oldest Pilot. They are in like-new condition. I am asking $195.00 plus shipping.
Rectangle Musical instrument accessory Gadget Public address system Sound box
Rectangle Synthetic rubber Musical instrument accessory Bumper Automotive exterior
Sports equipment Synthetic rubber Guitar accessory Communication Device Gadget
Synthetic rubber Grille Auto part Automotive exterior Electric blue
Rectangle Wood Flooring Musical instrument accessory Bumper
Rectangle Musical instrument accessory Gadget Public address system Sound box Rectangle Synthetic rubber Musical instrument accessory Bumper Automotive exterior Sports equipment Synthetic rubber Guitar accessory Communication Device Gadget Synthetic rubber Grille Auto part Automotive exterior Electric blue Rectangle Wood Flooring Musical instrument accessory Bumper

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes They are. I used a "pickle fork" ball joint tool like the one shown in the following video. ($13.00 on Amazon).

To install the new armrest you simply insert the pivot mechanism into the seat, rotate until you feel the tabs line up, and then push the armrest into place to lock it in. If all that sounds too complicated most Honda dealers will remove the original armrests and install the new ones for about $35.00.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts