Honda Passport Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
218 Posts
Well that's great to hear because I just ordered my Continental TerrainContact AT, 265/60/r18 at Discount Tire. Will be installed Wednesday afternoon. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well that's great to hear because I just ordered my Continental TerrainContact AT, 265/60/r18 at Discount Tire. Will be installed Wednesday afternoon. :cool:
That's awesome, can't wait to see them on those Ridglines! If you don't mind telling, what is the price per tire price (before taxes, mounting & balancing) in your neck of the woods?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Here in North Carolina they go for $215 each at Discount Tire. At least they have the $100 rebate. Funny they have a price match guarantee and I told them my buddy StevenD the Super Moderator of the Passport Forum got all 4 for $600! He just laughed and said well you ain't no SteveD. 🤣

·
Super Moderator
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
LOL, The going price out here is the same, $214.99...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Success! Steven, I'm glad you posted this thread because it's what swayed me to the Continentals over the Nitto's ! Really happy with the look and the ride quality. The only thing I would do different is have gone with a 20% gloss on the powder coating as opposed the 40%. But, I'm still a happy camper and new center caps should be in by Friday! (y)

Attachments

Reactions: RT1214

·
Super Moderator
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Success! Steven, I'm glad you posted this thread because it's what swayed me to the Continentals over the Nitto's ! Really happy with the look and the ride quality. The only thing I would do different is have gone with a 20% gloss on the powder coating as opposed the 40%. But, I'm still a happy camper and new center caps should be in by Friday! (y)
Looking great GB, the black wheels go great with your PP color, very nice contrast! I really like that color and if I had to choose all over again....

21 - 26 of 26 Posts