Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have this issue? My 2019 has been to the dealer about half a dozen times trying to diagnose and fix my ACC. It works great when going straight or left but as soon as you turn slightly to the right it looses the vehicle ahead and begins to accelerate. I typically have to apply the brakes since it doesn’t seem to re-detect the car ahead as I get closer unless the road straightens.
Thanks!

·
Registered
612 Posts
The Adaptive Cruise Control uses both the windscreen mounted camera and radar sensor behind the grille to calculate distance, if the ACC system is not able to judge the right distances between you and the vehicle ahead of you then the calibration is out of alignment. Try getting it re-calibrated at another dealer.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have had the camera not seeing car in front before. It seems Honda doesn't use very wide-angle camera for the front car detection stuff. You can always switch to traditional CC by pressing and holding the follow distance button.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m still struggling with this. After several attempts to recalibrate and realign the camera I gave up. I’m just starting to try again but now it’s off warranty. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts