Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, it's Florida, 92 degrees today, late October and I have and infant son... And wouldn't you guess, the AC completely stops blowing at all. Nothing out of the front vents whatsoever. Rear vents still blow ice cold, however not nearly enough to cool the vehicle at all (very warm ride to and from work). I will be taking it in tomorrow at 10am and will update accordingly. I will also be telling them about my pulling to the right issue again to see if they can possibly fix that this time...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So far the PP has been in service since 1030am. No word on anything yet. Service department hadn't gotten a PP with this issue or even heard of it, so absolutely no idea on a time frame. They have me in a rental at the moment.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got a call at the end of day. The culprit was the AC blower motor, which I had thought myself. However, it's a special order part that they say they will have to get overnighted from Honda. Should be done tomorrow, fingers crossed.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the PP back today and everything is working properly. They fixed the blower motor, aligned the vehicle so no more pulling, as well as also performed a recall on the owners manual. Very happy to have my vehicle back!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Got the PP back today and everything is working properly. They fixed the blower motor, aligned the vehicle so no more pulling, as well as also performed a recall on the owners manual. Very happy to have my vehicle back!
Recall on the Owner's Manual? what is that?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Recall on the Owner's Manual? what is that?
They said the manual had either missing or incorrect information. So a sticker from Honda was made to cover the page. I'm not exactly sure as I didn't even bother to look in the book. I was in a hurry when I got the PP back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts