Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What at you own risk, Not sufficient for intelligent people (you have been warned)..

Also, I can't recall ever seeing a YouTube video with 4x MORE "thumbs down" than "thumbs up"..

·
Registered
51 Posts
I will not finished watching this dump what he has to say. He obviously not knowing all the difference between passport & pilot. I myself like the 5 seater big car over the 7 seater big car.

Reactions: rls002

·
Registered
22 Posts
Classic whatever it takes to rile up controversy, overtly fakey emotional, trolling, click bait, I can't think of better original ways to create content to get views and grow my channel, wannabe Youtube star type of material. In short, don't feed the troll IMO.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I laughed my ass off when I heard this person say “Come on Honda, get your shit together!” It’s kind of like hearing a paramilitary conspiracy theorist telling the US Marines to get their shit together.

·
Registered
217 Posts
"The walking dead Honda Passport review" ... the person that review this... A**-clown comes mind...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sure glad I read all the reviews about this video. Definitely don’t want to watch it now . Already seen to much of nonsense in life over the years . Lol

·
Registered
503 Posts
You guys should do what I did, leave your negative comments under his video so he'll be sure to see them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts