Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
That's the District, MD, VA馃榿!!

I live in Maryland, and been watching the forums for a while. A couple weeks ago, my wife traded in her '10 Civic and we purchased our 2021 Passport Elite.

Platinum White with: crossbars, die cast running boards, cargo cover, cargo tray, mud flaps, and rear seat covers for our mini aussie.
We went with Weathertech liners for the front and back.

Next up will be getting the glossy black emblems. (no confidence to plasti-dip)

Anyone have experience with the Honda "Rear Bumper Applique"? Just thinking about loading things in and out of the trunk, I want to protect that lip. I saw the post with the XPEL, but I'm still debating between black or clear.
I'm also considering the door sill protectors since the dog doesn't know to she's supposed to just use the running boards :)

It's funny because we didn't absolutely love it when we test drove it, but it was the practical choice for our wants/needs. Now that we have it, we love it so far and definitely think we made the right choice!
I'll add some pictures when we take it camping this weekend!

-DJ

2019 Touring: since March-2019
Welcome & Congrats!

Registered
Welcome
Very nice.

Premium Member
Welcome! Nice to hear from Maryland (grew up there, but relocated to Texas many moons ago - still call Maryland 'home')!

Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
Congratulation on your new Passport!
Now get those photos of your Stormtrooper posted!

Reactions: sorduj

Registered
Go with the clear ppf if you want to maintain a stock look. Or the colored if you want contrast for added style. Its a personal choice. For me, i went with the clear ppf

Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
Go with the clear ppf if you want to maintain a stock look. Or the colored if you want contrast for added style. Its a personal choice. For me, i went with the clear ppf
And ditto. I did the whole front end, including mirrors, door cups, tailgate and door trim before my first road trip on day 2 of owning it. Not a single scratch or rock chip. Just got scratches on the wheel well mold somehow.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11

Registered
1st 07 Civic Ex, 2nd 2018 CRV EXL, present 2021 Passport Elite all silver metallic
Welcome. Nice choice on all the options right out the door (y) ;) Enjoy!.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts