Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all! Just picked up my passport touring yesterday and noticed that the 2nd row passenger windows did not have the sunshades integrated into the door. Every review video I’ve seen online has them. Can you confirm whether yours has it or not? Thanks!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Are you in Canada or the US? I know there are sometimes differences even in the same trim for vehicles sold in the different countries. Just a WAG!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey all! Just picked up my passport touring yesterday and noticed that the 2nd row passenger windows did not have the sunshades integrated into the door. Every review video I’ve seen online has them. Can you confirm whether yours has it or not? Thanks!
I have a Touring as well and it has 2nd row shades.

·
Registered
381 Posts
You folks with sunshades , are any of you in Canada, or is this a US only option?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I’m in Canada. That would make no sense to not put it in a vehicle that’s sold in Canada.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
2,255 Posts
My Elite has them. They make it easier to take a nap in my backseat (I’m only 5’ tall and fit perfectly)!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have a Canadian touring and I can confirm that there's no sunshade. I was very disappointed too, I guess they have to save money somewhere. I bet it is easy to put them on if we can order them somewhere... The doors even have the opening for them.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have a Canadian touring and I can confirm that there's no sunshade. I was very disappointed too, I guess they have to save money somewhere. I bet it is easy to put them on if we can order them somewhere... The doors even have the opening for them.
I also have a Canadian Touring with no sunshade.

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
2,255 Posts
The PP is such a versatile machine! Perhaps a future trim level will have a bathroom with a shower!
That would be great! Then I wouldn’t need a tow hitch and Airstream Nest to live in after I retire!

Reactions: rls002
1 - 20 of 24 Posts