1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
157 Posts
2023 Pilot Trailsport review details significant changes in the Trailsport model vs rest-of-2023-Pilots. 1-inch longer springs, retuned struts, off-road anti-roll bars, special Trail drive mode differentials, TrailWatch camera system for camera views in front and side of vehicle (and a 360-degree view system!), Skid plates for front & fuel tank, Continental TerrainContact 18-in tires, and more.

Significant improvement over Passport's Trailsport decal option.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anyone else see the off-road test drive posted today of the still camouflaged Honda Pilot TrailSport? Legit skid plates, front and rear recovery points, better ground clearance, off-road tires, and more. I may have just found the replacement vehicle for my wife’s Odyssey. I know this is a Passport forum, but I really like what Honda is doing with the Pilot Trailsport. Hopefully, I posted the correct link below.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I’m curious of what the final ground clearance is. It says 1” lift, but the Pilot already has lower ground clearance than the Passport, so wondering if it gets to same or better than the Passport’s 8.1”

Reactions: fx_chip

·
Registered
402 Posts
Front and rear recovery points along with the skid plates (front skit plate IS a recovery point) and full sized spare tucked up underneath are big wins for me! My concern is the longer wheelbase of Pilot vs Passport already and the new Pilot has an even longer wheelbase. Might not work some off road places not to mention impacting turn radius (which is great on the pilot and passport!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts