Honda Passport Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2021 AWD Sport Crystal Black / 2021 AWD EX-L lSteel Metallic
262 Posts
They are fixed so there is no way to adjust them, but they are not really sticking out from top down. It shows that way from the side because the rear bumper trim is curved toward the side and the tips have a side angle to them like the A spec Acura cars. We'll see how the black looks. I really love how the look from the rear but im hoping the black tips will tone down the sides a good bit. If not i will likely remove them
Gotcha! I did not know the tips could be painted. Special paint or just any high temp spray paint?

·
Registered
2020 Passport EX-L Black Copper
57 Posts
I'm not trying to be negative here, but more cautionary. Before you put down your hard earned money I would physically pull your PP up next to a 2022 and compare the rear quarter panels. Just looking at your picture in post #3, I don't see how the '22 bumper will tie into our older models. I don't see it being a clean swap. Plus you have the issue with the backup lenses.
The updates the the 2022 rear exterior is all plastic work. The entire rear bumper is different, painted part included. To me it would be not very cost effective seeing as you would need to get the upper part painted to match your vehicle. The back up lenses are the same however, just have a new opening on the new rear bumper.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
If anyone would like the exhaust for the 22, I will take the loss and donate it to you as long as you can pick it up. I painted the factory exhaust tips and i think they look really nice and complete the look. Will have a picture up of them soon. I am in westchester NY if you want the 22 tips

·
Registered
167 Posts
If anyone would like the exhaust for the 22, I will take the loss and donate it to you as long as you can pick it up. I painted the factory exhaust tips and i think they look really nice and complete the look. Will have a picture up of them soon. I am in westchester NY if you want the 22 tips
How about putting them up for sale in the classifieds section, there's one here. Saves them from being a total waste. I want to buy a set of 22' exhausts too as soon as the rear bumper becomes widely available to order but I don't want the exhausts painted.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
How about putting them up for sale in the classifieds section, there's one here. Saves them from being a total waste. I want to buy a set of 22' exhausts too as soon as the rear bumper becomes widely available to order but I don't want the exhausts painted.
The 22 tips i have are not painted if you want them

21 - 28 of 28 Posts