Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just recently started leasing a new 2022 Honda passport elite and I'm starting to have issues with the "premium sound system" that I can't really find too much info on even on Hondas main site and the dealerships service center wasn't too accommodating or really helpful at all with when I originally brought up the issue too them... The problem I'm having is the sound system sounds really scratchy now and I'll get popping sounds coming through, every time I turn up to louder volumes the base will start to sound loose and now rattles on higher volumes, I also can't play most of my country music due to it sounding like complete shit with scratchy vocals and hollow echoey base.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,684 Posts
I also can't play most of my country music due to it sounding like complete shit with scratchy vocals and hollow echoey bass.
I feel the same way about country music, (sorry, I couldn't help myself) seriously though, did the Dealer say that was normal?

What do you have you Treble-Midrange-Bass and DSP settings set to?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey I just recently started leasing a new 2022 Honda passport elite and I'm starting to have issues with the "premium sound system" that I can't really find too much info on even on Hondas main site and the dealerships service center wasn't too accommodating or really helpful at all with when I originally brought up the issue too them... The problem I'm having is the sound system sounds really scratchy now and I'll get popping sounds coming through, every time I turn up to louder volumes the base will start to sound loose and now rattles on higher volumes, I also can't play most of my country music due to it sounding like complete shit with scratchy vocals and hollow echoey base.
You might review this to see if it is your issue:

MOST Bus Network:
Overview, Troubleshooting, and Repairs

Honda Tech2Tech Notes on how to Troubleshoot/Repair Display Audio MOST system

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too had popping noises. Eventually got an failure "no audio connection" error. But when I'd turn the car off, it would magically fix itself for a little while. My dealer said the popping noise is a known issue. They attempted a fix by working with Honda. It did fix the popping noise but still got the "no audio connection" error on long drives. The dealer had the car for a week and eventually got it to fail. They replaced some sort of amplifier. Seems all good now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts