Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have 2022 Honda Passport with approx 5K miles on it purchased in Jan 2022. Out of nowhere it started throwing 6 issues:
1. The Vehicle Stability Assist System VSA
2. Electric Power Steering System Problem.
3. Emissions System Problem.
4. Adaptive Cruise Control system problem.
5. Collision Mitigation Braking System Problem.
6. Anti-lock Brake System Problem.
Does anyone have the same issue with 2022 Honda Passport?
Thanks,

Registered
2021 Honda Passport Touring MSM
I had a similar issue with my 2021 several months ago. Turned out to be a cylinder misfire. You can find it on this thread below. Others have reported battery voltage issues causing a similar problem. The mechanics and software are very similar if not the same between my 21 and your 22.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@New2H thank you for your post. I also use Fixd and it's giving me error code P0450 & P0453 Evap System Pressure. Not sure if that's related or not. I will try to disconnect the battery for overnight. Will update via the post. Thanks,

Registered
2021 Honda Passport Touring MSM
@New2H thank you for your post. I also use Fixd and it's giving me error code P0450 & P0453 Evap System Pressure. Not sure if that's related or not. I will try to disconnect the battery for overnight. Will update via the post. Thanks,
No problem. You'll find this forum to be quite useful and most members don't bite.

My code was P0306 according to the dealership so it sounds like it might be unrelated to your problem. Either way please keep us updated (y)

Registered
Hello,
I have 2022 Honda Passport with approx 5K miles on it purchased in Jan 2022. Out of nowhere it started throwing 6 issues:
1. The Vehicle Stability Assist System VSA
2. Electric Power Steering System Problem.
3. Emissions System Problem.
4. Adaptive Cruise Control system problem.
5. Collision Mitigation Braking System Problem.
6. Anti-lock Brake System Problem.
Does anyone have the same issue with 2022 Honda Passport?
Thanks,
Just got the same issue, minus the emission system code this evening and will not go away, starting to think my Passport is a POS with all the weird issues I keep encountering

Registered
Just got the same issue, minus the emission system code this evening and will not go away, starting to think my Passport is a POS with all the weird issues I keep encountering
OK so I decided to dig deeper, and pic below "Fuse Box B" opened (never have I opened) and pushed down on all the fuses low and behold 3/4 of them felt as if not fully seated, started back up problem error codes went away HMM, still have the appointment on Wednesday at dealer to get it checked...
Light Product Motor vehicle Car Black

Registered
OK so I decided to dig deeper, and pic below "Fuse Box B" opened (never have I opened) and pushed down on all the fuses low and behold 3/4 of them felt as if not fully seated, started back up problem error codes went away HMM, still have the appointment on Wednesday at dealer to get it checked... View attachment 15172
Gonna have to change your name to Uncle Happy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts