Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Purchased 2021 PP Touring Deep Scarlett Pearl. Not a huge fan of the gray seats, but was the only option. Purchased mid-summer. Inventory seems even worse now...

Vehicle: (net of tax, registration and $1,250 incentive available at the time) : $39,378
Tow package - hitch, harness, ATF cooler and liftgate adapter and lift gate adapter: $1,306 installed. Lift gate adapter on back-order.
Various accessories - splash guards, door edge guards, OEM floor mats, cargo tray and cover (used Costco discount pricing): $686

Dealer did not offer Honda Care. Purchased from Hyannis 8 year/120K $1,580 (thought it was worth the cost with so many tech features on vehicle)

All in net tax/reg: $42,950

Add $1,300 for used 18" OEM Ridgeline wheels and Michelin X-Ice snows

·
Registered
14 Posts
It is good to see you didn't cave to a greedy dealer that wanted MSRP or better.
I have the same year, color and trim level. I like the light gray seats. It breaks up the mass of mono dark gray in the rest of the interior. Lift gate adapter? Do you mean adapter for a hands free lift gate?
Yes. The tow package comes with an adapter for the foot activated lift gate. The original sensor was under the trailer hitch. I think the adapter moves the sensor 8" or so to the right. Has been on back-order for several months. Seems like a part that is hard to obtain. No big deal waiting for it though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts